Jason has to sleep on Sunday afternoons, which has a tendency to make them drag on and on. I have started to dread sundays. To get myself out of that rut, I decided I needed to start doing some fun things with the girls. We like to go visit my parents in Brigham City a few Sundays a month which we all really enjoy. (Well the girls and I really enjoy... hopefully we don't wear my parents out too much!)
The other Sundays we have started visiting the Logan Temple. Brooklyn *loves* the Temple. A lot.
If you ask her where she's going to get married, she always says the Temple. She knows she can go in there when she's 12, and I'm pretty sure she's already started to count down.
She calls it "Heavenly Father's Castle"
I usually don't bring my camera so I can just enjoy spending time with them. But a few weeks ago I decided to take some pictures. (Brooklyn insisted that Minnie Mouse had to come too)
What am I going to do when it snows?? Then we can't do Grandma's house or the Temple.


No comments:
Post a Comment