Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. I love the cool weather, the colors, pumpkins, and all of the fun activities. (And my birthday) The American west heritage center has Fall harvest days every October.
I confess, I *hate* halloween. Even when I was kid, my Mom would have to force me to dress up and go trick or treating. But I will celebrate fall anytime!
I confess, I *hate* halloween. Even when I was kid, my Mom would have to force me to dress up and go trick or treating. But I will celebrate fall anytime!
We've gone every year we've been here, and I love it! Jason has been SUPER duper busy, so my Mom came up to help me with the girls.
They had a table where we made corn husk dolls. Both girls loved them!
Brooklyn got to ride the ponies!
Of course we had to ride the train
They girls got to go trick or treating.
They got some awesome things! The skeletons were a big hit.
Livie and Grandma Shellabarger
They had a "spider web" set up. Livie spent the whole time trying to figure out how it all worked. Brooklyn loved going through the ropes.
There was a catapult set up where we launched corn.
Lots and lots of straw!

Livie going down one of the slides












No comments:
Post a Comment