Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ballet

I'm so sorry about the quality of the pictures on this post. I only had the camera on my cell phone, which is NOT an iphone. They're so bad I almost didn't post them, but I want to remember them, so here they are.
Brooklyn started dance a month ago. She is so incredibly shy, that she had a hard time at first. Jason and I talked to her about it, and we decided to see how she was doing in a month. Parents are allowed to watch the first class of the month. I was so excited to go see how she was doing.
She did so much better! She really enjoys dance. She's taking it with one of her friends, which she's pretty excited about.
Do you know how cute and hilarious it is to watch a class of 3 year old girls dancing around in tutus?

Twice her tutu was all the way up like this. 

More than twice her tutu was down like this.




No comments: