We survived potty training! We started January 26, and she has done awesome!
I switched her to panties and she had a few accidents. I decided she thought they were like diapers, so I took them off, and she had to walk around with nothing but a shirt on. She caught on immediately. After a few days, I let her wear all her clothes again, and she did great!
The first night I was torn between putting her in a pull up or not. I decided to just see if she could stay dry, and she did! She has never had a night accident, which has totally shocked me. She gets up and goes potty, then goes back to bed.
She hasn't had to wear a pull up the whole time, which is so nice!
She went a whole week without an accident, then yesterday she was extra tired, and threw a tantrum and started jumping up and down, and well... she broke her record :)
I'm so proud of this girl! She's so much fun. Today we are venturing out into the world for the first time without her being in a diaper, scary stuff ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment