Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No more facebook... for awhile.

I deactivated my face book account today. It was ridiculously hard for me to get up the courage to do it, which kind of proves that I spend way too much time on there. I would rather spend all my face book time with Brooklyn and Livie, working on developing some new hobbies, and crafting. (Yes, I really did spend way too much time on there!) Brooklyn and Livie are growing up WAY too fast, and I've been feeling guilty for not spending enough time playing with them.
I will probably reactivate it in the future, but for now, I'm going to try and check myself into a face book rehab program ;)



1 comment:

Anderson's said...

Thanks for joining my cause. I got rid of mine years ago when I would have 15 min to be on the internet and would spend the whole time on face book reading about people I barely knew, and would most likely never see again,instead of taking care of bills and stuff that needed to be done. I have been feeling pressure to do it again, but I don't want to get stuck again. Good luck!