Friday, February 22, 2013

A week ago, I ended up with a bad cold (or flu) and a crazy sinus infection that put me out of commission for about a week. The day after I felt better, Brooklyn decided to get sick with the same thing. So our lives have been pretty low-key and boring. (That's a good thing sometimes, right?)
Here are a few things that have happened.. 


Brookyn *finally* got turned around forward facing.
Her head finally reached the top of her car seat.
She wasn't even 16 like some people joked about. ;)
I'm kind of picky about car seat safety. Go ahead and make fun of me, I can take it!! :)
Livie got promoted to Brooklyn's old car seat.
It's nice, they both grew out of their car seats at the same time!
Brooklyn became a photographer 
Livie knows exactly what to do with baby toes
Brooklyn loves playing with, feeding, and holding Livs.
And I got a new camera lens!!!
(Brooklyn actually looked at the camera with her eyes open, AND smiled... and she has a dirty face.)

2 comments:

Geo said...

Without even reading it, I guessed that you had a new lense!

Jason and Jody said...

I am so excited about it, it's ridiculous! I love it!!