Thursday, August 25, 2011

We are finally back!!

After a very, very long month, we are finally back online. I have discovered I can't CAN live without the internet, but I would never choose to. :)
    We are absolutely loving our new place in Millville. We can't believe we got lucky enough to get such a beautiful apartment. It's the upstairs, and a bedroom downstairs of a house built in 1995. We have decided when it comes time to buy a house, we will have to downgrade, because we could never afford anything this nice.  That won't happen for a LONG time, so in the meantime we'll enjoy it here.  I will post some pictures soon. 
   We have had a super busy month. Things have been winding down now, so I will try to post some fun pictures from camping, a few trips to bear lake, and other fun things we have been doing. 

Because I can't have a blog post without at least one picture!
Playing by the Green River with the Blankenagel clan

No comments: