Our first trip we met up with Jason's brother Jeff, his wife Kenzie and her family. We just went up for a few hours in the afternoon, but we had so much fun!! I think we both felt a little bummed that we waited until the end of the Summer to be reminded how close we actually live, and how fun the beach is!
The weekend after that, we went up with another couple we are friends with, and their super cute little girl, who is Brooklyn's age. We stayed at my brother's cabin, and played on the beach a little bit. We had a blast.
Brooklyn is an expert at building sand castles. She LOVED the beach, and she was fine in the very shallow water, but if she was in water deeper than 3 or 4 inches she did not like it. (We think it's because she doesn't like the feeling of moving water, because she LOVES her bath time, and she loves swimming pools)
Building sand castles with Dad
Hard at work
Collecting rocks
Just cute...
Getting dirty!
Kenzie's family had a sand and water table. I always thought they sounded kind of dumb, but this one was very cute, and she played with it for more than an hour!
(I bet you can't guess what I'm checking KSL classifieds for every day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment