I didn't want Brooklyn to go down the river, but we put her in for a picture!
Not quite sure what to think about the river.
She eventually decided she wanted nothing to do with it.
She's not quite sure what to think of the beach either.
Even though she wasn't sure about swimming or the beach, she still played pretty hard.
She was so tired when we changed her back into clothes, she almost fell asleep on the table.
A very tired little girl
She figured out how the water coolers work. You just put your cup up to it, and water comes out.
(That's the drain of a cooler, but she's got the right idea :)
Playing with Xander
She loved visiting Aunt Emily's tent
This red balloon was a HUGE hit
Rock climbing
That's how close we were to the river,
I won't lie, I was very nervous.
You may have noticed Brooklyn's leash in all of her pictures.
We all survived though!
(but I wouldn't want to camp that close again :)
We went to see crystal geyser. It wasn't going off,
but it was fun to see anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment