Monday, July 18, 2011

What we've been doing

 We are officially looking for a new place to live! It's a little harder than I thought, but we had to either sign another one year contract at our current place, or give our 30 day notice. It's a long story, but we ultimately decided we would be better off if we gave our 30 day notice, and find a place that will suite our needs better, where we can stay for a few years.

We have spent every spare minute playing outside

We have gone up the canyon a few times to roast hot dogs, and marshmallows. Yum!
(Yes I am a Mom who has a "leash" for her kid...)

Yummy Marshmallow!

We have tea parties
I LOVE it when she feeds her animals and  baby.

She LOVES sprinklers! We went outside to play and didn't realize the sprinklers were on..
She was too fast, so she got to run through them with her clothes on.

Sprinkler!!!

2 comments:

Mitch and Cortney said...

How fun!! She is getting so big! and too fast!! Love the picture of the tea party!! Did you guys decide to stay in Logan?

Jake ♥ Kenzie said...

I know when I have kids I plan on using those kid leashes too! I think it's cute, hee hee, and you always know they are safe and sound!