Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July weekend

We had such a fun 4th of July weekend! Jason had Friday and Monday off, so we were able to do a lot of fun things. We went to the car show in Logan, played at Grandma's house, went to the zoo, went swimming, watched fireworks, and had a BBQ.

Brooklyn giving Jason some of his her water

A BIG fan of swings, but only if they are going really high.

Talking to his Mom. Isn't he SO good looking?? I love him :)

She LOVED the hose, especially when it squirted her face.



Trying to share her crackers with Grandpa at the Brigham City fireworks

Playing with Dad at the fireworks

She just crawled right onto Aunt Kari's lap and had a big conversation with her. :)

1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

So cute! I'm super sorry we missed the play date at the park! We will have to reschedule for next month when I can actually drive myself somewhere!