Friday, July 8, 2011

Brooklyn's big girl bed!

A few weeks ago I caught Brooklyn trying to climb out of her crib, and I got a little worried. Then, last week I caught her trying to climb out of her crib 3 times, looking like she was going to be successful. (She is definitely her Father's child!) Brooklyn has an AWESOME Dad who built her a bed! It is low to the ground like a toddler bed, but can be raised when she's a little bigger. Eventually there will be a loft bed to go with it, but that will come later.  I think he did such a good job. It is SO cute!
    I admit, I was a little nervous for her first night in the bed. I didn't want to ruin her 12 hours of sleep she gets each night in the crib. Luckily she LOVES her bed. She goes straight down for naps, and bedtime and stays in bed the whole time.
 
She was supervising Jason while he put the bed together.

LOVING her new bed. (Playing hide and seek)

CUTE!!

No comments: