Thursday, March 31, 2011

We are still here and doing well! Brooklyn and I are counting down the days until we get Jason back. Four weeks until finals. We are so happy that he is working so hard for us. Even though he's working 40 hours a week, and going to school full time, he still finds time to be a great husband, and Dad. Who could ask for more? :)
Brooklyn keeps getting cuter every single day. I don't know how it's possible, but it's true!
 Some facts about Brooklyn:

* Her favorite activity is to spin in circles, when she falls, she starts crawling in circles. She does this a few times a day, and I love it!
* She is slowly starting to like to milk - but only 2%. She will drink a few sips from a sippy cup, but she still prefers water. She gets lots of cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt to make up for it.
* She HATES juice, no matter what kind, if it's watered down or not, or how I give it to her.
* If I'm feeding her something, she makes sure she gets her own spoon. She can put food on her spoon like a pro, but we're sill mastering the skill of keeping the food on the spoon until it reaches her mouth. Everything is usually a mess by the time we're done. But, at least it's fun! Today she decided to try and put the food in MY mouth. Yum...
* She will finally wear shoes, which is great, because we have been able to play outside.

Here are some cute pictures! (note: I call her my walking tornado.You'll see why!)


Don't let this picture make you blush :) That box, with it's contents, is her favorite thing to play with while I get ready in the morning. This picture will reappear later in her life, I'm sure of it!

She tried to shut the flaps while she was sitting in this box. She was pretty mad when they wouldn't close


St. Patricks day! She loves crayons and coloring books. In fact, when she grabs a book for me to read (which is every ten minutes!) half the time it is the coloring book. That makes for a pretty interesting read! It's a different story everytime. :) 



We talk to my Mom on Skype. Brooklyn loves seeing her Grandma on the screen, and Grandma likes to see her too. Brooklyn's tornado behavior doesn't stop because she's on the computer. This is a picture of her, and the desk after one of our chats. 
(Grandma Blankenagel, we'd love to skype you too!)

We have a picture frame on our fireplace that has three pictures of Brooklyn. She loves to carry them around with her. I might be crazy, but I think she looks like Grandma Blankenagel in this picture. (Which is a big compliment, because I think she's looking pretty cute!)

The destruction in the kitchen! She has her own drawer, and her own cabinet. She likes to "help" in the kitchen.

No comments: