We have a little climber on our hands! She has a drawer in the kitchen that is all hers. It's got some fun kitchen utensils, and all of our lids. I was cleaning the kitchen, and turned around to this. She's so funny.
She is getting big so fast! She is constantly making me laugh. (And anybody who knows her, knows it doesn't take much to give her a case of the giggles) Today I was pretending to feed her doll with a spoon. Brooklyn got excited, and wanted to try. She did pretty good! Then I put the spoon full of pretend food into Brooklyn's mouth and she kept making the, "Mmmmm" sound and opening up for more. She also loves to hold the phone up to ear and babble. She is definitely getting the hang of playing pretend.
She is BIG into talking. She is adding new words to her vocabulary all the time. Some of my favorites, "Jesus," "delicious (Yes she can say this - it's SO cute!) and she says "Thank you" every time she hands something to you. (Because WE say thank you everytime she hands something to us) She is ALWAYS babbling... always. My Mom mentioned that she's never met a baby that talks as much as Brooklyn. Jason said she talks as much as her Mom. What can I say? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment