Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I said I would never do it...

But I did!! I am actually switching to cloth wipes to go with my cloth diapers. When I first looked into cloth diapering and realized people really use cloth wipes I was so disgusted. As my friend put it, "that sounds so much like making your own reusable toilet paper to me." Doesn't it sound really gross? Well, after cloth diapering for almost a month I realized that dealing with disposable wipes with no diaper to put them in, was getting  really gross.... REALLY gross. 
I decided maybe cloth wipes wouldn't be so bad! So I made these! They are cute, so I wanted to show them off. It is so much easier to rinse the wipe off with my trusty diaper sprayer and stick it in the diaper pail to be washed. Love it!! 



1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

You are a better woman that I am! I could never do it!