I am going to attempt to teach piano lessons when school starts up again. I have also been working on clearing a spot in our spare bedroom so I can pull the sewing machine out and attempt to be crafty.
Brooklyn is getting cuter every day!!
Here are a few facts about her:
* She loves to eat solid foods. I have tried to always offer a bottle before I offer solids, but some times (usually around lunch time, and dinner time) she knows she doesn't want a bottle, she wants the good stuff, so she'll cry until we feed her. (this one took awhile to figure out...)
* She can officially sit up! Now that she has figured this out, there is NO laying her down, unless she's really ready for bed.
* She is a master at spitting. She spits ALL the time. She spits when she's falling asleep at night, she spits in her car seat, she spits at church, she spits in the grocery store, when there's food in her mouth... she is always so proud of herself too. I love it!!!
*She LOVES the sippy cup. I started introducing it to her when she was 4 months old, because she was acting like she was trying to get rid of the bottle. She finally has the hang of it. I think she knows it's a "big kid" thing to do, because she gets so excited when she sees it, and she acts proud of herself when she drinks from it. What a cutie!!
*She loves music. All babies enjoy music, but I think she enjoys it a little more than most. No matter what she's crying or fussing about, it's nothing that "how much is that doggie in the window" or "zippity doo dah" can't fix. She immediately stops crying and gets a HUGE smile on her face. I often turn meal time into singing time for her. She LOVES it so much, so I do too :)
* She's not 6 months old yet, and she's wearing 12 month size clothes, and size 4 diapers. Not because she's chubby (there's not a fat roll on her tummy) but because she's SO tall.
* She outgrew her infant car sear a month ago. I was shocked!!

This isn't her normal swing. It was given to us by my brother. She LOVES it because she can it up in it. She likes it at full speed. I think she's going to love Lagoon next year.

I was about to pull her out of her high chair, but I had to catch a picture of this.

Brooklyn and Dad. They were watching motorcycles. Surprised?

Fast asleep in her crib. Doesn't she look comfortable? Not so much... :)

I left the room for FIVE seconds, and came back to this. She LOVES electronics. She's definitely a Mommy's and Daddy's girl on this one. She doesn't stand a chance!! :)
1 comment:
Love it! She is one quick chicky! You're going to have to watch out for her when she starts walking... she'll go into a full sprint the rate she's going ;).
Post a Comment