Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being a Mom

When you have a day where you:

* Go through ten diapers
* Go through 4 outfits
* Have a jar of food that ends up on the baby's lap
*Have a sippy cup water ending up all over the front of an outfit
*Have a baby who won't sleep unless you're holding them
*Have a baby with a cold, and an ear infection

* you try to laugh, just so you don't cry *

BUT - Because of the list above:

*I Was able to put Brooklyn in some brand new outfits. Who doesn't love that?
* I won a HUGE smile when she grabbed the jar of food and poured it into her lap
* I Got to enjoy watching Brooklyn blow raspberries into her sippy cup, and listen to her giggle
* I was able to get those extra cuddles in that don't come often enough anymore
*I Got to play Nurse all day, and give my baby extra hugs and kisses

* i LOVE being a Mom!! *


Six months old