Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life is good!

Sorry for all of the pictures! I found my lost camera, so I've been having too much fun with it!
At her 6 month appointment, Brooklyn was 27 3/8" long and 18 lbs. 3 oz. Which puts her in the 99th percentile for height, and 54th for weight. In other words, she's PERFECT!! :)

The sad news: she is on her 4th ear infection since the end of June. The ear nose throat doctor suggested either a round of a 30 day antibiotic or ear tubes. I really don't want to do a 4th round of antibiotics, and she'll most likely need the tubes eventually anyway, so I'm calling tomorrow to schedule a date to put tubes in. I know it'll make her feel SO much better!! She is SUCH a trooper with it though.



She is very tickelish. I wish I could post her giggles with this one...


The doctor said I can give her finger food now!! She LOVES to collect them all in her hand, but she refuses to put it in her mouth. The ONE thing she won't put in her mouth, and it's allowed :) Oh well, it keeps her entertained for a long time!

Yup! She's cute!!


Playing with Dad before bed. Those were new pajamas and I could tell she thought they were pretty cool.


She figured it out. She doesn't REALLY have to wear those silly head bands after all!!



ALMOST crawling! She's started to roll and scoot when she wants to get something. She is on her hands and knees more often now, so I'm just waiting...

1 comment:

kEnZiE b said...

What a cutie, I can't believe how big she's getting! I totally feel for ya on the crappy ears! We tried the whole 30 day round of antibiotics and about 1 1/2 weeks in, she built up a resistance to that antibiotic and got an ear infection anyway.. so then we did tubes! I'm glad your just going for it, they are totally worth it! Bathing is just a little more tedious, and for swimming we just got some moldable earplugs and a headband (check out our bear lake pics) Good luck with them!!