We have been so busy! I can't believe that in a few shorts week my life will be back to normal, and Jason will be back in school. We have had a lot of fun! This past weekend Jason went up to Bear Lake, and spent the weekend at my brother's cabin. He got to spend the weekend on 4 wheelers with my Dad. I hope that we get the opportunity to go up at least one more time before school starts. I went down to Panguitch with my Mom and Aunt to visit my Grandma, who was excited to see Brooklyn. I couldn't ask for a better baby!! The whole drive down, she only cried when she got hungry. She was an ANGEL the whole weekend, full of smiles, giggles, and stories. The drive back she was perfect, and didn't make a peep until Kaysville, where I think she had just "had enough." I was able to sing songs to her, and she was quiet the rest of the trip. I couldn't believe it! No baby can drive 5 - 6 hours and not make a sound except spitting and giggling.

She got to wear a bonnet on the way home from Panguitch to keep the sun out of her eyes. I thought she looked cute :)

Playing cards with Dad. That's a 12 month size onsie

She grew out of her infant carseat, and we had to upgrade to a bigger one already. She hates it, but is getting used to it.

Just a cute picture

This is how I often find her after naps. She usually doesn't cry, she just chills there with her hands behind her head.
No comments:
Post a Comment