Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Carrots

We have had so much introducing Brooklyn to baby food. Food allergies run in my family so I am a HUGE stickler about it, so some people don't think I'm very fun. I refuse to give her ANYTHING (even a finger tasting) that is not baby food, including ice cream. I know, I'm a mean Mom right? I figure for now, if she doesn't know it exists she won't know what she's missing right? :)
But she LOVES carrots. To me watching her eat carrots is as good as watching her eat ice cream. Here are some very cute pictures!


Have you ever seen a cuter carrot face?? I don't think so!!

Looking at Mom and laughing. Can't say I blame her!
She did a good job at helping with the cleanup. She managed to slurp/lick up most of the carrots on the tray for us.

Yup! I'd say she likes carrots.