Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures

It's been so long since I put pictures on here! I apologize for the quality, most of them are taken with cell phones. They are in no particular order. Enjoy!


Isn't she just a cutie??

She had a cold, and was having a rough day. We got home that night, and Jason pulled her out of her car seat, turned around and saw this. She was a trooper all day, but she crashed! (By the way, that's "bear" she is attached to her)
Yup! She likes sweet potatoes!! Her shirt didn't like them though.
This is Oscar. He decided he and Brooklyn should be good buddies.

She was happy to help with laundry until the camera came out.
She loves to help us feed her, whether it's the bottle or the spoon. She knows right where it goes!

She has big eyes!!

This is her and bear again

1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

She is adorable! I can't believe that you are in Logan and we haven't seen you yet! What the crap are you up to?