Pictures to come!!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Applesauce and Carrots
I feel horrible that I don't have my camera to post pictures, but I thought I would share that I finally caved and let Brooklyn have solid foods. I was determined to wait until 4 months, but Brooklyn had a different idea. She started staring at our food, and giving us puppy dog eyes as it traveled to our mouths. Then she started crying when she didn't get any. I decided since she was so close to being 4 months that I could try some apple sauce. She LOVED it! She caught on to the spoon very quickly and wolfed it down. After the second day, she was eating a full (little) jar before bedtime. Today Jason fed her carrots, and she wolfed them down. He couldn't spoon them fast enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have you talked to the dr. about giving her solids? You could give her food allergies or other medical issues by feeding babies solids too early.
I was told 4 months is fine, and she's four months now, so we started her a week early... But I am careful to do them one at a time and she only gets baby food. I was told what to watch for if she wasn't ready but she's been perfect with everything. Trust me I am extremely anal about her and solids. She has never even has a taste or finger licknof anything but formula or baby food.
Post a Comment