Tons of people comment on how thick and long Brooklyn's hair was. I was in love with her long, curly hair. I planned on cutting it at least 4 or 5 times before I finally went through with it. (Jason stopped believing me when I would tell him I was taking her to get her hair cut) Long hair is pretty, but she would constantly get food in it at meals (milk and syrup were my biggest enemies) Her hair would also get caught a lot. So finally I declared I had enough, and it would get cut. We took to her Cookie Cutters. (Cutest place ever!) She was so excited, and did so well.
For those that are sad (MOM!) please note that her hair stayed curly (In both of these pictures she has her hair flat ironed.) And her hair grows fast enough, that if I don't cut it again, it will be super long again in a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment