Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Camping

Brooklyn has been begging to go camping. I have been camping with Brooklyn, and she turns into a wild monkey who doesn't sleep. I compromised with her, and we camped out in my parent's back yard. (I know, I lost the Mom of the year award that weekend) We roasted marshmallows and mad smores, which is the most important part of camping, right?
Livie slept in the house. I had plans to sleep in the house, but that Friday had been a day where Jason had been awake for almost 24 hours. I didn't want Brooklyn to have free reign of the tent, and backyard while Jason was completely out. So I got a sleeping bag and went out there. Jason was already asleep and Brooklyn just couldn't get comfortable. It was really hot and humid. After I was out there for 10 minutes she told me she wanted to go sleep inside. So we both slept inside, while Jason went camping by himself. Brooklyn had a good time, and it was kind of fun! 











No comments: