Friday, October 26, 2012

The three ingredient cookie

Fall is my very favorite time of year. Days finally start to cool down. I dream of October all Summer long. Too bad October is only 31 days.  I love the cool, crisp air.
It doesn't take me very long to start getting an itch to bake fall foods.  I start making grand plans to bake lots of pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin bars. However, these plans rarely go anywhere. For some reason, that I will never understand in my lifetime, Jason doesn't like pumpkin very much. And it's not very fun bake for just myself.

The other day I was reading my friend's blog and she posted this recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that only requires three ingredients.
I like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and I like easy recipes. Winner!



You need:
1 spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
Chocolate chips (however many you like. I used 3/4 of the bag)

Just mix everything together. Spoon onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 12 minutes. (Mine still weren't quite done, and needed just a little bit longer)
Added Bonus: You can also use this recipe to make pumpkin muffins. 



Why do we only make these things in the fall?

No comments: