Monday, October 31, 2011

Our new baker

Brooklyn made cookies on Friday. I helped, but only a little.


First of all, meet my new baby.
Can you read what those red letters say?

Yup, that's right! 
(Good bye kitchen aid, helloooooo bosch!)

Now that we've got that settled we can move on.

 Putting the sugar in
(Don't mind her messy hair, it was after nap time and there 
were obviously more important things to worry about)

 Trying to mix it.

Oh! There's a better way!


 Mixing the flour and a few other ingredients. 
Her favorite part!


 Doing such a great job at cutting out cookies

 They were going to be halloween cookies, but after we started I realized I didn't know where those cookie cutters were. So we used some random ones.
I think the horse with no legs, on the left, 
is as scary as we are going to get this time around.

No comments: