We have been busy at our house this week. We have had so much fun.
Giant Bubble!!
Jason and I made this for her while she was napping.
We had SO much playing in it!
(Don't worry, she was very well supervised the entire time)
People have expressed they are worried she couldn't breathe (Mom and Dad...) so I thought I better explain how it works. I taped two plastic drop sheets with duct tape (the kind you use for protecting floors while painting) We left a big hole for a fan (as you can see in one of the pictures) and we had a big hole to crawl in and out of. So she had fresh air in there.
And I was with her the entire time.
Just had to clarify :)
Playing with her teeter totter inside the bubble
Standing outside
LOVING it
Kicking the side, and thinking it's hilarious
Running back and forth
Isn't that so fun??
Water fun:
Brooklyn LOVES the water table I made her. I decided to step things up a little bit for her. She enjoys pouring, spraying, and squirting water, so I gathered up all the containers I could find, and put water and food coloring in them.
She had such a great time.
The tray ready to go
Her eyes got SO big when she saw this
The turkey baster was the biggest hit
She looks like a little chemist
She played with these long after the water turned brown from the colors mixing.
She played for an hour and a half, and was SO disappointed when I made her come inside.



3 comments:
Haha, Jody, I have to admit I saw that first photo and thought, "Uh....that looks suspicious!" Not that I think you would let your child stick her head in a bag or something, it just looked odd at first! But man, she looks thrilled in that one photo, doesn't she? :)
lol, yah when I went back and looked at the photos I realized I didn't post the pictures that showed how it worked (her entering the hole, and standing by the fan) They do look kind of funny without knowing what's going on :)
The big bubble is AWESOME! Very creative and so fun!!
Post a Comment