Thursday, September 22, 2011

Potty training?

Brooklyn has been telling me every time she needs to poo, and I can tell she hates the feeling of being wet in her diapers. (Because she's in cloth, it definitely feels more wet to her than a disposable) 
This afternoon I decided to attempt to start potty training, with the whole idea that if she didn't want to, I wouldn't push it. Well it turns out we had a successful afternoon!
She LOVES her potty 
(I would probably love mine more too if it sang to me when I used it)
Day two tomorrow... 
(For anybody who is concerned, I won't push her.
If she starts showing signs that she's not ready, I will definitely stop for awhile, 
but right now she is showing pretty big signs of being ready)


1 comment:

Jake ♥ Kenzie said...

Makes me wonder if statistically babies with cloth diapers potty train faster than those that wear disposable...hmmmm. Very interesting.