Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our fun weekend

We had a fun labor day weekend! We stayed busy the whole time!

Anytime Brooklyn sees Jason is fixing/building something she HAS to help.
(Not just watch, but HELP!)
She hands him tools, and after watching what Jason does with the tool, she has to try. She is such a good helper! :) We got new dining room chairs, so naturally she had to help put them together. First she helped by handing him screws. Then she saw he was putting them in the holes, so she did that too. 

Then she learned how to tighten the screws. 
We are getting this little girl a toy, tool set for Christmas. Then she can REALLY help Dad!



She got cranky when I was folding laundry. So I showed her sock puppets. She thought they were hilarious, and started feeding everything she could see to the puppet. I was too busy taking care of hungry puppets to get a picture. 
Then she decided to put Dad's socks on her feet. 
(Being a child of the 80's, I see nothing wrong with the leg warmer look!)


Brooklyn and Dad (and bears) got to play!
(She's tickling the bears foot)

We took her to the Temple on Sunday evening. She thought it was so neat, and even said, "Temple"


Just relaxing!


She kept looking up at the Temple, and saying "Whooooa" 


We played extra hard

We also went up to the cabin at bear lake, but of course I didn't take a picture! I was able to go for a short four wheeler ride with Jason, and I only screamed like a girl a few times. :)
Now it's on to normal life again (See my post below) 

No comments: