Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our new life

This little girl has the best Dad in the world!


We are adjusting to a new school and work schedule this semester. Jason is going to school full-time, and working full-time. We did this last year, but the hours he works have changed which makes his schedule a little a lot tighter. I would be lying if I said I never get lonely, or that it never gets hard to take care of Brooklyn, and the house without getting any break. But he is so good at finding every possible second to spend with me, and he always has time to chase down Brooklyn and tickle her. Even on days like today, when I saw him for a total of about 15 minutes.
I sure love him, and wouldn't want to go through this crazy life with any other person by my side. The three of us make a great team!

No comments: