I think I saved her life 5 times today.
1. She found a nickel on the floor in our office. I thought I had cleand up as well I needed to. Luckily I was about to pick her up and take her to the living room right at the moment she started putting it to her mouth.
2. I had a candle warmer going, it was plugged into an outlet that I didn't think she would get to. Apparently she can... she was pulling on the cord, which would have resulted in the candle (hot wax) falling right on top of her.
3. I have a guitar hero guitar against a corner wall... again, I wrongly assumed she wouldn't try to get to it. She pulled on the straps, and it almost fell and hit her head. This wouldn't have been dangerous but it would have resulted in tears.
4. She found a cord hanging out of the front of the entertainment center that she can reach when she's in crawling position. She was pulling really hard on it when I noticed, and the DVD player was going to come tumbling down any second.
5. She got high centered on my shoes that were sitting on the floor- not really dangerous, but she probably thought I saved her life when I pulled her off. I thought it was pretty funny, but she didn't. I wish I had a picture!!
And she has been trying to figure out how to open the cabinets on the entertainment center. Is this why I'm so tired right now?? It's a good thing she's cute while she's doing all the naughty things :)
Does this look like a face that would do naughty things?? No... :)
2 comments:
Your starting to see why moms are so tired. Once they are mobile they are extremely curious, so they get everything!!! It's a race to see if you can get to it before they can.
Don't you love all the many things that you have to save her from?! It doesn't get any better though!
Post a Comment