Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just because

Just because I think she's cute...

I walked in on them playing together before bed, but as soon as I pulled out the camera she didn't want to smile. Go figure :)

My parents have this red car at their house. It's one of the favorite toys, and my Dad decided to put Brooklyn in and take her for a ride. I had no idea she would fit so well.
She LOVED it!

Grandpa Shellabarger taking Brooklyn for a ride

She's ALMOST crawling. She can scoot and roll anywhere she wants now. She rocks back and forth on her hands and knees... she'll get there soon!

A new way to play with the swing! She was laughing so hard when she was doing this. I think it's about time to take the swing down :(
Playing with Grandpa's watch. They are BEST friends! She just adores him!

This is her new friend. She LOVES to play with him and attack him.

This is how I find her in the crib a lot. Just chillin'! She's so cute!!

No comments: