3 months of ear infections and now she finally has tubes in!! She did fantastic, and I was shocked at how easy and fast it was. They took her back at 7:30 this morning, and we had just barely gotten settled in the waiting room when they took us back to her. She had a hard time waking up from the anesthesia and screamed for a good 30 minutes, poor thing! They let us go home at 8:30. She took a 2 hour nap, woke up hungry, and has been a different baby since then! She's always been a happy, smiley baby. But now she's a REALLY happy smiley baby. She's been laying on the floor babbling and smiling. I am so happy we finally got them in. :)
In the hospital waiting room before going back.

1 comment:
I'm glad she did so good :) You won't ever regret getting them!!
Post a Comment