I am pretty sure Halloween is Brooklyn's very favorite holiday. The entire month of October she woke up saying, "Today is Halloween!!!" I would have to disappoint her every day. So when Halloween finally came, it was a BIG deal.
Brooklyn wanted to be tinkerbell. I had a pink fairy costume that we added green to. She was SO excited.
Livie was a mummy. I'm so sad I didn't get a good picture of her costume! I sewed strips of flannel on a white onesie, and glued eyes. I made her tutu a tiny bit too big, so she looked like a walking snow storm. Or with the eyes, a person lost in a snow storm.
 |
| Before her preschool party |
 |
Main street does a huge trick or treating thing with all the businesses. My sister came up with her two kids, Emma and Jake. Brooklyn LOVED it. |
 |
| Livie was a trooper, but eventually fell asleep. |
 |
| By the time I finally got a picture one eye had fallen off. |
 |
| Ready to go trick or treating at Grandma Shellabarger's house |
 |
| Not sure what was going on! |
No comments:
Post a Comment