Jason is done with the semester! He did awesome, and I'm so proud of him for managing a schedule that few people could handle. He only has one more year left now! We are excited for Summer. I have already been loving not being a single Mom. (The girls have also loved having their dad home a little more!)
Livie is super cute, but she's so hard to watch :) She's always looking for trouble, and I usually find that I need to watch her like a hawk the whole day. She likes to play outside, and loves going for walks.
Right now she has been having a hard time with eating. She doesn't know how to chew, she sucks on her food. She gags and chokes on everything she eats beyond stage 2 food, and all finger foods.
Even pieces of bread smaller than my little fingernail.
Her pediatrician said we'll reevaluate how she's doing at her one year appointment next month.
If she still doesn't do it, he recommends therapy to teach her how.
(I'm kind of skeptical that somebody can teach a one year old how to chew, but what do I know?)
Her weight percentage dropped from 48% to 44%.
In the last 2 months, she's only gained a few ounces, which isn't too terrible.
But her doctor is thinking she will most likely still need some formula after she turns one until she can figure out the chewing thing.
Brooklyn is so much fun! She is always so animated and excited about everything.
She's too smart, and remembers everything you tell her.
She loves to help us out. Her favorites are cooking, doing the dishes, and setting the table.
I try to get out and do fun things everyday with the girls.
Her favorite thing is when we walk to the post office, and stop to play at the park on the way home.
She sees all kinds of animals on the way. I love living in a tiny town!
Today she had a check up and was 40 inches, and 35 pounds.
That puts her in the 95th percentile for height and 70th for weight.
She hasn't gained any weight in the past year or so. She's just thinning out.

No comments:
Post a Comment