Thursday, May 16, 2013

A week of Summer

We had a week of Summer weather, and I've tried to make the most of it. Besides lots of trips to the park, and visiting animals at the zoo, here are some things we've done this week.



Home made ice cream made with fresh cream.
It really doesn't get better than this.  
Brooklyn loves feeding the ducks  and having a picnic at first dam.
A few days ago when we were there, she brought a book about a duck and read it to the ducks.
It made my day!
Last week when were there, Livie cried the whole time because she thought the ducks were eating her food. Then Brooklyn got so mad when I wouldn't drive the car in the river when we were leaving. I guess I can't always win!
I'm not sure what she's thinking, but I'm wondering when she got this big.

Brooklyn's dreams came true!!
It got hot enough to get the swimming pool out.
The water was a little too cold for Livie's liking, but she had a blast standing next to the pool and splashing.
Brooklyn played for about 2 1/2 hours.
We're ready for Summer!

No comments: