We've been busy playing hard!
| We built a tower, and Brooklyn had to add her "guys" (She calls her Book of Mormon hero action figures, her "guys) |
| She was holding each one up and asking me who it was. I told her this was a stripling warrior. She got SO excited, and said,, "He' PAINTS!!!!" |
![]() |
| Sometimes it's fun to be all the ballerinas! |
| She told me she was digging for grass. (Luckily it warmed up enough to melt all of this away!!) |
![]() |
| I introduced Livie to the lid drawer so I could cook dinner. There was a dragon there that wanted to play with them too. |
| It's FINALLY warm enough to play outside!! |
| Brooklyn saw these clouds and got so excited. She pointed to them and said, "Those are SUN clouds Mommy!!" |
![]() |
| Instead of a dog we decided to try a dragon. She did a great job at picking up Livie's dropped cereal. |



No comments:
Post a Comment