How do I slow down time?? My baby is 9 months old! The one who used to love sitting on my lap, and would sit for hours in front of a bucket of toys? (oh yah, and she used to sleep through the night!) Now she prefers to be on the floor at all times, crawling, and rolling around to get whatever she wants. (Which is rarely her toys.) If I had a penny for every time I pulled her away from the VCR/DVD player in a day, I could go buy myself a Diet Dr. Pepper right now.
I'm pretty sure this all happened over night!
Earlier this week at her 9 month check up. She's 28 1/2 inches long, and 18 pounds. 80% for height, 48% for weight. She's perfect! The doctor was surprised she has no teeth, and no signs of them coming anytime soon. She is following her own schedule I guess!
She has been having a few problems with food. She's allergic to a few foods, (thank you genetics) so I have been extra picky about what she gets. She also has a hard time with finger foods. She loves to eat them, but we've had a few choking episodes with things that she shouldn't be choking on, like cheerios, and a few other things.
Hopefully when she gets some teeth she'll be able to handle things a little better.
I can't believe in three months my baby won't be a "baby" anymore.
| Check out that hair! It gets crazier and crazier the longer it gets. |

No comments:
Post a Comment