Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Graham cracker houses

I wanted to make ginger bread houses with Brooklyn. Since I have been feeling lazy (I'm going to pull the pregnancy card on this one) I decided to do graham cracker houses instead. I wasn't too sure how she would react, but she LOVED it.

She could not believe that I put out four bowls of CANDY within reaching distance, and I even let her eat it! 

"organizing" the candy...
(Don't mind the tornado in the kitchen, that was her project while I made frosting.)

More organizing

Putting the candy in just the right spot...

The front

One side

The other side

Jason woke up and wanted to do one too.
He was a little more professional, and even got out a ruler.
I think mine and Brooklyn's look like outhouses compared to his!
We all had so much fun! :)

No comments: