I haven't been very good at blogging about all the fun we've had so far this fall. Jason and I both came down with the H1N1 virus about 2 weeks ago. We were both lucky and got mild cases, and were able to be treated by taking lots of vitamin C and vitamin D3. Jason was over his in 3 days, and I was all better after a week.
My birthday was the 22, and I have to say it was a great day! I spent the majority of the day laying down and watching movies and reading, because of my bed rest order. Then Jason came home, and he took me out to dinner and to ice cream. On the way home we stopped and rented a chick flick, "The Proposal." Even though he wasn't very excited to watch it with me, he didn't complain. What an awesome husband!! :) I'm going to pretend like I'm not any older.
I decided I couldn't wait any longer, and I started buying baby Brooklyn some clothes, and some fabric to sew some way cute baby things with. It's so fun now that we know what we're having!!
Here are some random pictures of some of things we've been doing.
My birthday was the 22, and I have to say it was a great day! I spent the majority of the day laying down and watching movies and reading, because of my bed rest order. Then Jason came home, and he took me out to dinner and to ice cream. On the way home we stopped and rented a chick flick, "The Proposal." Even though he wasn't very excited to watch it with me, he didn't complain. What an awesome husband!! :) I'm going to pretend like I'm not any older.
I decided I couldn't wait any longer, and I started buying baby Brooklyn some clothes, and some fabric to sew some way cute baby things with. It's so fun now that we know what we're having!!
Here are some random pictures of some of things we've been doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment