We went in for our 20 week ultra sound on October 15, and everything looked great!! But when it came time to look at the gender, the baby refused to spread its legs apart. We poked and poked, and the legs finally opened for 2 seconds, but we couldn't get a very good look. So the ultra sound tech told me to drink some caffeine and she let us come back 2 hours later. I have been SO good at not drinking caffeine during this pregnancy, but I wasn't about to wait 4 more months to find out what I was having! So I enjoyed some dr. pepper! I poked and poked at the baby when I was in the waiting room, just praying that it would cooperate. When we got back to the ultra sound machine, she had flipped sides, and her legs opened right open for us. We get a girl!!
I was getting so used to Jason talking like the baby was going to be a boy, that I had finally accepted that it WOULD be a boy, and had started imagining buying blue.
We are both SO excited to welcome our little girl into our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment