This weekend we went up to Brigham City for peach days. Jason's birthday is September 17, and my family wanted to make sure they got to celebrate. My Mom picked up a cake on Friday, and that night we had cake and ice cream and presents. Yay for birthdays!
Jason is laughing at the Shellabarger's version of Happy Birthday. If you've never heard it before, it can be a little overwhelming.
Jason's Birthday cake! I felt bad there were no tractors or motorcycles on it, but it tasted good anyway.
On Saturday we woke up and went to the parade. Afterwards Jason wanted to go to the motorcycle show, of course! After the motorcycle show we went to the car show.
Saturday night we caught the last half hour of the Jon Schmidt concert. I have some of his piano books, which I love, but I had never heard him live. I loved it!

Jason has a truck like this one. He was SO excited when he saw it.

The owners of the truck saw him drooling over it and told him to get in for a picture. I didn't hear any arguments from his end!
No comments:
Post a Comment