The past few years we have only made it to La Sal every spring. This year, thanks to no school and being a little closer, we made it there a second time! Thanks for letting us come Jim and Loris!
We had a great time, and are so thankful that we have the chance to visit such a great place! We all had a great time. The girls had a cousin, Jeslyn, that was staying with Grandma Blankenagel. Her and Brooklyn had fun together.
One of Livie's very favorite things was riding in Grandpa's tractor. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but once Jason started driving, she had a blast. She still talks about it. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture!
One of Livie's very favorite things was riding in Grandpa's tractor. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but once Jason started driving, she had a blast. She still talks about it. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture!
The girls were completely fascinated by the cows. Livie liked to moo at them.
Brooklyn wanted to ride one.
Grandma told her if she could catch one, she could ride it. She didn't have any luck though!
Brooklyn wanted to ride one.
Grandma told her if she could catch one, she could ride it. She didn't have any luck though!
Brooklyn and Jeslyn spent a lot of time digging in the sand box.
Livie riding a motorcycle
Livie and I went a lot of walks around the ranch.
The walks always took a long time because she kept stopping.
There were a lot of fun things to look at!
The Grandma we all love!
Relaxing!
Grandma and Livie
Livie LOVED the cats.
Grandpa putting flip flops on Oscar
They spent a lot of time on grandma's swing set
One of my favorite pictures!
Livie loves anybody who will read stories to her.
Livie loves anybody who will read stories to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment