Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring

This is just a bunch of pictures. I realize I don't have any of Livie! I promise she was around too! :)


Brooklyn and I went on a Mommy/daughter date to feed the ducks. It is always SO much fun with her. We have a book about a duck, and she made sure she brought it so we could read it to the ducks.


It snowed, which gave Brooklyn one last (hopefully) snow day. She made an olaf snowman.
Then she made 5 more. I didn't pictures of them all. 
They all melted by the end of the day.




Brooklyn had been begging to get her hair cut. She really wanted it to be short like Rapunzel's at the end of the movie. I told her there was no way I would let her do that, but we compromised on this length. I think the new hair cut looks adorable on her.


Shorter hair means we can finally make it curly again!


Warmer weather means playing with bubbles, more bubbles, and even more bubbles.



Grandma and Grandpa Shellabarger got a new roller coaster for their house!
Brooklyn loves this thing. 

No comments: