So I have made this blog private a few times, then decided to change it back. I have decided to make it private, and keep it that way. Thanks to the lovely Stats button, I have been able to see who has been checking out our blog. I'm kind of weirded out now. Especially because I post so many pictures. A lot of you already have access to the blog, but if you don't, and want to keep reading, leave a comment with your email, or let me know your email address another way.
We like readers! :)
And just because, here is a (blurry) picture for the road!
4 comments:
Just in case, here is ours.
dabriase@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading and seeing how you and your cute family are doing :)
durfey_julie@yahoo.com
I'm not sure if I do but I would love to!
j_pipkin07@hotmail.com
I love reading your blog! And I know what you mean about the stats, the other day I looked at mine and Ive been getting hits from russia and the middle east! Anyway my email is kris_t_n@hotmail.com
Post a Comment