We decided for Jason's spring break to go down to La Sal and visit with Jason's parents. I am so glad we did! We had so much fun, and Brooklyn L.O.V.E.D spending time with her Grandma and Grandpa she rarely gets to see. The week went by too fast, and Brooklyn cried when it was time to come home.
When we were coming home she kept talking about playing with Grandma, so I think that means she had a good time.
On the way down we stopped at the Little Acorn to get lunch.
Jason let Brooklyn get a bouncy ball from the quarter machine.
She kept putting the ball back in, turning the knob,
then she would act surprised when she opened the little door, and found a ball.
Jason let Brooklyn get a bouncy ball from the quarter machine.
She kept putting the ball back in, turning the knob,
then she would act surprised when she opened the little door, and found a ball.
Jason had never been to the zoo... :)
We went to the petting zoo at hole in the rock.
This is Brooklyn feeding the camel carrot sticks.
We bought a bucket of food that gives you enough food to feed all the animals.
Brooklyn LOVED this part, and it was well worth it.
She thought the funniest part was the ostrich eating straight from the bucket.
We went to the overlooks, which I lOVED.
Growing up, we made several trips down to canyon lands to do jeeping,
and it has definitely always been one of my favorite activities, and places.
Growing up, we made several trips down to canyon lands to do jeeping,
and it has definitely always been one of my favorite activities, and places.
It made me excited to see all the red rock again :)
I told Jason when our kids are older we are going to be hard core jeepers.
He didn't even try and argue!
He didn't even try and argue!
Playing with Grandma on the swings!
She absolutely loved the swings.
She especially loved Grandma pushing her.
One of the evenings Grandma was pushing her,
and had to go inside to start dinner.
I started pushing her, and she said, "Noo Grandma push!!"
When Grandma heard this, she of course had to come back and push a little more.
Playing blocks with Grandma.
Brooklyn made a snake (of course) with the blocks.
Brooklyn got a tractor ride with Daddy!
(So did I because she wouldn't go without me)
Sadly, this is the last picture my camera ever took.
Goodbye camera :(
It fell out of my pocket during the tractor ride, and I didn't know it.
Its life ended when the tractor seat went back down and squished it.
Luckily I was blessed, and the memory card was spared.

No comments:
Post a Comment