We are praying I don't develop pre-eclampsia again... and if I DO, I hope it's not until the very end.
Sadly, the last pregnancy has made me traumatized, and I have developed some severe white coat/fear of the doctor's blood pressure cuff hypertension! My blood pressure was SUPER high at the doctor's office, but I have been taking it at home, where it's been normal. The doctor said as long as it's normal at home, not to worry about it. Whew! So now hopefully I won't worry about it, and it can stay down. :)
I have been starting to feel a little better. Food is starting to sound good again, and I even cooked Jason a complete mexican meal last night! :)
We find out February 8th if it's a boy or a girl! I'm still feeling like it's a boy, but logic tells me it has to be a girl! (If we follow the family pattern) We'll see! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment