Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall!!

I just uploaded all the pictures I had on my phone from Fall. They are kind of blurry as they were taken with my cell phone, but I think thy are still cute! Scrolling through these pictures I realized she's wearing the same outfit in almost every picture even though most were taken on different days. I promise I change her clothes!!! :)


I love the cheesy grin!

Waking up from a nap full of smiles! Her poor eye is glued shut. I feel so bad that she has a clogged tear duct.

Jason had Fall break at school, so we took advantage of it and went down to Salt Lake and played around. We decided to go to Temple Square. We had a blast!

This is the swing outside our apartment. She LOVES it. I love those chubby legs!

This was shortly after learning to crawl. She staked out this spot in the kitchen. She didn't budge from it. I even turned on a movie, and she was fine sitting there to watch it.

I heard about some snow mobile grass races and of course thought of Jason. He has to start teaching Brooklyn about snowmobiles while she's young!

Glasses!!

Eating cheese! I was always under the impression the rule was "no dairy" until age 1. But I was happy to learn the REAL rule is yogurt is fine at 6 - 8 months (Which she LOVES) and cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese is fine at 8 - 12 months. But no cows milk or ice cream until 1 year old. I was so excited to feed her cheese. She LOVES it!

A pretty princess!!

1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

What a cutie! I love that she loves cheese. Marek is the same way! I will give his slices and he just says," MMMMMMM!" It's funny the way kids have a personality and how they stake out their spots in the house! Love it!