Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where is the time going?

I can't believe it has almost been a month since I have posted! Things have been happening so fast. We are out of Payson now, and living in Brigham City for three weeks. We found a fantastic deal on an apartment in Logan, and we'll be up there June 1. Jason is working for a roofing company up there. He works so hard for our family, and I love him so much!

Brooklyn is getting so big! She is officially 3 months old now. I'm trying to figure out where the time is going! It's bittersweet that she's getting so big. She is SO much fun to interact with. She loves to smile and babble. Lately, she seems to do this best between 3 Am and 6 Am :) Today she started reaching out to grab toys, which has been so fun to watch! She has also become aware when Mom is holding her versus somebody else. The past few days she has only let me or when I'm lucky, Jason hold her, which is flattering, but I really wouldn't mind if she'd change her mind about it. What a cutie!!!

Here are some pictures.



I got a book that is nothing but cupcake recipes. This one is rootbeer float cupcakes. I made them knowing they would be really good or really gross, but they were surprisingly very tasty!!


She is getting So big!!




She is finally able to sit in the bumbo chair. She loved that toy in the tray!

Nap time!


Brooklyn loves talking to Grandma Shellabarger


Brooklyn, Grandma Shellabarger, and cousin Emma

Brooklyn looking so big in her bouncy seat


One of my favorite pictures of all time! You can't tell me he's not wrapped around her finger!



Just a cute picture :)










No comments: