Thursday, April 1, 2010

Family Picnic

We decided since the weather has been nice we would go on a picnic. There is a local park that is awesome! It has a fun pond you can go fishing in, a fun playground, and a fun walking path. It looks colder than it really was.


All ready to leave!


Jason eating some yummy grub


It was windy enough for a kite!

And just for fun, here are a few random pictures.


We got this cute jacket as part of a cute set as a gift. Sadly, she is out of newborn size now and I'm having a hard time finding somebody who carries it that is willing to exchange it. I wanted to see how it fit. Too bad she's growing so fast :(


She wouldn't look at me. Light bulbs are much more interesting!


She loves her swing! There is a mobile that she was smiling at and talking to.

1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

Fun! I love those days! They make the rest of the week go smoother!